Sampletoy is a radical new musical instrument/plaything; half sampler, half granular synthesiser. Use it to seize sounds by way of the microphone, then play, loop, pitch and warp them dwell on the display.
There are loads of options below the hood, equivalent to resonant filters, delays and envelope. You can allow “stepped” mode to play your appears like a standard keyboard, or preserve it in “free” mode for some microtonal insanity.
Once you’ve got recorded a sound, use the primary space of the display to play it again at completely different pitches (as much as 5 fingers at a time). You can crop the sound by dragging a range over the waveform. The crop space can also be multitouch and you may modify the crop whereas enjoying the sound too.
The y-axis is pitch of the sound, and the x-axis is configurable to regulate filters or envelope.
You can file your performances on Sampletoy and ship them through e mail throughout the app as a CD-quality wav file (mono or stereo)
* Create your individual devices out of any sound.
* Email your performances as audio recordsdata straight from the app.
* Built-in resonant filters, delay and envelope.
* Auto-saves present recording and state and recollects it once more on subsequent launch.
* Stepped mode permits chromatic, main, minor, pentatonic and whole-tone scales to be performed.
* Totally multitouch – play as much as 5 notes without delay.
* 44kHz/16bit – skilled high quality sound.
* AudioBus3 output
* Import any audio file to Sampletoy from Files, Voice memos, DropBox and many others
* Open non-audio recordsdata and listen to what they sound like
* Bluetooth / Airplay assist
* Built-in complete guide.