This is a enjoyable and interesting puzzle game. The purpose of every degree is to assist the lumberjack minimize down all of the timber and get again to his truck.
– A tree falls solely in direction of to the opposite aspect of the lumberjack.
– A tree falls solely on empty tiles or river tiles, not different timber or stomps.
– A fallen tree occupy 1, 2 or three tiles relying on its peak.
– The lumberjack can not stroll go a flowing river or a tree (fallen or standing).
– A fallen tree stops river stream.
– A fallen withered tree serves as a bridge.
There are 70 enjoyable ranges. Some of them are easy but difficult; some are very difficult and takes loads planning to finish.
If you might be caught on a degree, don’t fret, we have got the options for you.