The Requirements Architecture and Design Options is the seventh course of the Business Analysis Certification Program which features a complete of 14 programs.
This course is Part Two of Requirements Analysis and Design Definition. It covers the final three duties, that are all associated to making a necessities structure.
You develop a set of designs and analyze these to find out the place the very best worth is. The closing step is to develop the answer advice that represents the very best design.
You can use this course to enhance your enterprise evaluation data and talents and to acquire the certifications offered by the International Institute of Business Analysis.
Define Requirements Architecture
1. Requirements Architecture Overview
2. Define Requirements Architecture: Inputs and Elements
3. Define Requirements Architecture: Techniques
4. Exercise: Defining the Requirements Architecture
Define Design Options
1. Define Design Options: Inputs and Elements
2. Define Design Options: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Define Design Options: Stakeholders and Outputs
4. Exercise: Defining Design Options
Potential Value and Solutions
1. Analyze Potential Value: Inputs and Elements
2. Analyze Potential Value: Guidelines and Techniques
3. Recommend Solution: Elements and Outputs
4. Exercise: Creating RADD’s Final Output
That’s it! Now go forward and push that “Take this course” button and see you on the within!