>>> This Electronic & Electrical Devices Maintenance & Troubleshooting course is meant for these inquisitive about studying electronics and electrical units and board troubleshooting.
56 Lecture | 4.5 Hour of HD Content | 2 Hour of Practical Videos | Electronic Maintenance Book | Practical Electronics and Electrical Test
>>> Continues Updates
What you’re going to get once you be part of this course?
- More than 2.5 Hours of Practical Videos
- Access to Electronic and Electrical Practical Test Course | Usually worth 200$
- Access to our Best Selling Amazon Book (Basics of Electronic Components Book) and How to cope with every merchandise| Usually worth 50$
- Access to greater than 56 Lecture in Full HD
- Access to More than 4.5 Hour of Video Content
A complete Course that helps you in studying and dealing professionally with digital elements and digital system upkeep.
Welcome to this course.
Topics that we are going to be mentioned in the course of the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed right here in a quick define.
- What do you should begin troubleshooting
- Tools wanted to get the job achieved
- Common electrical and digital Components
- Troubleshooting steps
- Masure issues and tips on how to cope with totally different conditions
- Testing instruments and tips on how to take a look at totally different elements
- The Components of Electricity
- Volt-Ohm-Meter Basics (Measuring Electricity)
- Circuit Diagrams Basics (Electronic Roadmaps)
- The Resistor
- Ohm’s Law
- The Capacitor
- The Inductor
- The Diode
- The Transistor (Electronic Valves)
What college students are saying about our earlier Electronic Component Course:
- André stenberg says, “This is a nice introduction course to those who would like to learn the basics of electronics.”
- Mike Mackley says, “It’s covering the topic and establishing the basics very well.”
- Sunil Thakur says, “Great course for beginning in electronics, especially enjoyed the water analogy part to make learning easier.”
- Qays Qaysaneah says, “Clear and Simple, and that is so nice :)”