Apple has launched software program updates for 3 of its working techniques: iOS for iPhones and iPods, iPadOS for iPads, and macOS for Macs. The updates are small and give attention to bug fixes somewhat than including new options.
The updates are labeled iOS 13.6.1, iPadOS 13.6.1, and macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update. Typically, iOS or iPadOS updates which have two decimal factors are bug-fix updates, and releases that convey new options have only one decimal level.
The cell gadget replace fixes an issue that prevented storage for being cleared as supposed, addressed a bug that would trigger “some displays to exhibit a green tint,” and glued a difficulty “where Exposure Notifications could be disabled for some users.” As for macOS, simply two adjustments are named by Apple: a repair for a “stability issue” associated to virtualization apps, and a wake-from-sleep drawback distinctive to the brand-new iMac that simply launched.
Here are Apple’s launch notes for iOS 13.6.1:
iOS 13.6.1 consists of bug fixes on your iPhone.
- Addresses a difficulty the place unneeded system knowledge information may not be robotically deleted when out there storage is low
- Fixes a thermal administration difficulty that prompted some shows to exhibit a inexperienced tint
- Fixes a difficulty the place Exposure Notifications might be disabled for some customers
And for the macOS 10.15.6 Supplemental Update:
macOS Catalina 10.15.6 supplemental replace consists of bug fixes on your Mac.
- Fixes a stability difficulty that would happen when operating virtualization apps
- Resolves a difficulty the place an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020) might seem washed out after waking from sleep
All these updates must be rolling out to all customers of supported gadgets globally at the moment.